Thursday, February 18, 2010

RSA Conference 2010 - You gonna be there?

If you are looking for a reason to hang out in San Francisco’s Moscone Center in early March, look no further. It’s time for the annual RSA Conference on security. With meager a beginning in 1991 with 50 attendees at their first event in Redwood City, RSA has grown to attract over 10,000 attendees annually.
This will be the 4th RSA I’ve attended, though I’ve never attended the full conference. It always looks jam-packed and awesome, but security is only a small portion of my job, thus only gets a small portion of the training dollars I can lobby for myself. So I always opt for the Expo Plus Pass.
I think the Expo Plus Pass is a great way to get a taste of the conference, attend all the keynote speeches and even pick one breakout session to attend. For just shy of $300, I think it’s a great value over the regular Expo Only Pass ($100).
RSA is being held March 1-5th and you can register here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs