Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Highlights for October

October is just flying by, but I thought I’d take a moment to toss out a some other great blogs and recent posts that have caught my eye in the last few weeks.  (Many are by some of my fellow Microsoft MVPs, too!)

For those of you in the Exchange camp, check out BlankMan’s Blog, by Nicolas Blank, an Microsoft Exchange MVP. He’s recently posted a link to the Exchange 2010 Architecture Poster and a overview about Exchange 2010 SP1

Thinking about IPv6? Don’t miss out on some recent posts on www.howfunky.com, the blog by Microsoft MVP, Ed Horley.  Are you an ostrich or not when it comes to IPv6? You might want to find out.

Maybe you are on the certification path, if so, don’t miss out on some of the posts on the Born to Learn blog, geared to keep you up to date with the latest in Microsoft certification.  Born to Learn recently highlighted MVP Justin Rodino, who will be presenting a session on Windows 7 at the upcoming Certified Career Conference on November 18th.

Finally, since I’ve spent a lot of time in airports this month, I’m finding the TSA Blog to be particularly interesting. Learn about upcoming technologies, changes in protocols and tips on packing so you can breeze through security. Maybe I’ll cross paths with you at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs