Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random Bits

Here a some random bits of tech info that have caught my eye recently - enjoy!
  • If you've so busy you haven't had a chance to look up and have missed the news, IE 9 was released on Monday.  Check out more or download it at http://www.beautyoftheweb.com/.
  • This is a bit older, but Kindle added page numbers to their e-reader in March and this post covers more about how it works.  I wasn't that bothered by the lack of them, but it's cool that it's an option for those who need them.  I have the orginal Kindle, so I won't get page numbers with my version, but eventually I'll be tempted to upgrade!
  •  Going to TechEd in Atlanta this year?  Check out their new MyTechEd portal - start a discussion, check out session topics and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs