Friday, July 26, 2013

Get a Head Start this August... Evaluations, Training and Events

Time flies when you've started a new job, let me tell you! I've been spending a lot of my days learning new LOB applications, trying to read up on new technologies and brush up on some current technology that I haven't needed to pay much attention to in the past.  I've even booked a slot to take my next certification exam, Upgrading your MCSA to Windows Server 2012.

So what am I using for all of that?

Well, I always fall back to books and articles on TechNet, but this time around I'm also doing a course on at the Microsoft Virtual Academy.  I'm also going to take the TechNet Virtual Labs  for a spin as well.

I'm also playing around with the previews of Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2. You can get download evaluation version of that software and trying it out for yourself. There are a slew of great new features in each of those products that I'm looking forward to seeing in action. If you need a place to spin that stuff up, sign up for your Azure trial.
If you are looking for some in person events, check out my calendar of events in the sidebar. I've been trying to fill in dates for some of the events coming up this summer. Here are some highlights for August:
Now, back to work for me!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs