Friday, February 7, 2014

Where Have You Been All My Life?

My subject line might be a bit dramatic, but the last two weeks has been a busy whirlwind of travel for technical training and team building.  Microsoft has announced the new CEO, I've got a growing list of meet-ups and community groups I want to check out in 2014 and my days have just been flying by.   My head is filling with ideas for things to bring to you on Techbunny, but I haven't had the time to write them down.

But don't fret, you'll have plenty to read about starting on Monday. I promise. Particularly if disaster recovery planning is on your list!

Check back here or follow me on Twitter @jkc137.  And did you know I'm on Facebook? Yep. That too. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs