Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TechEd 2014 Content Catalog is Live!

TechEd North America is fast approaching (May 12-15th) and if you know me, you know I've been a fan of this conference for many, many years.  One of the best ways to make sure the event is enjoyable for everyone is by indicating the sessions you are interested in using the Course Catalog and building your schedule.  This gives the conference organizers an idea of the popularly of topics and speakers so the room are assigned to support the number of attendees or they can schedule repeats.  No one likes being turned away at the door or standing in the back for 75 minutes.

I took a quick look at the catalog today and here is my short list of sessions I'd want to attend. These are either topics I think are interesting and more importantly, speakers who I've seen before or know personally and I know they know their stuff. (I was going to include the course descriptions, but it was going to make this post WAY too long... click to be take to the catalog for more information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs