Monday, January 4, 2010

UberTwitter - Beta 6 Released

I was happy to discover that 2010 brought an updated release to my favorite Twitter client for the BlackBerry, UberTwitter. This release supports some of the new features of Twitter, including lists and the updated retweet function. In addition to the added functionality, the UI has been updated to make it easier to access your DM and @ replies. The application icon looks a little too close to the Facebook icon on the BlackBerry for my taste, but perhaps that was done on purpose.

I've been using the free version, which has some advertising, but decided to spent the nominal fee to upgrade to the paid version this year. Since I've been using Twitter more and more to communicate with other tech-minded folk and get news, I figure it's the least I can do.

See you in the Twitterverse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MS ITPro Evangelists Blogs

More Great Blogs